Say it in Hebrew! emphasizes learning the everyday language spoken in Israel, connecting Hebrew to Israeli culture so that it is practical, relevant and effective for real life. Students are immersed in a Hebrew-speaking setting in small classes with fellow learners of similar language proficiency.
- The original Ulpan* Hebrew program enhances and accelerates learning through conversation
- Say it in Hebrew! is appropriate for all learners at all levels. Class placement based on language evaluation at registration
- Our master teachers are native speakers and provide authentic context.
- Invitations to Israeli arts and culture happenings, book and film events, discussions with guest lecturers and community activities
- Stimulating and comfortable environment for learners of all levels and backgrounds
- Great networking opportunity
For more information or to register by phone, call 847.763.3627
Jewish Professionals Discount Available (must register by phone)
* Ulpan is an Israeli method for teaching and improving all Hebrew language skills — speaking, comprehension, reading and writing.