Say it in Hebrew! emphasizes learning the everyday language spoken in Israel, connecting Hebrew to Israeli culture so that it is practical, relevant and effective for real life. Students are immersed in a Hebrew-speaking setting in small classes with fellow learners of similar language proficiency.
- The original Ulpan* Hebrew program enhances and accelerates learning through conversation
- Say it in Hebrew! is appropriate for all learners at all levels. Class placement based on language evaluation at registration
- Our master teachers are native speakers and provide authentic context.
- Invitations to Israeli arts and culture happenings, book and film events, discussions with guest lecturers and community activities
- Stimulating and comfortable environment for learners of all levels and backgrounds
- Great networking opportunity
Spring Dates 2015
Mayer Kaplan JCC in Skokie (Mondays)
February 9-June 8 (Second Session) | 7:00–8:30pm
Florence G. Heller JCC in Lakeview (Tuesdays)
February 10-June 1 (Second Session) | 7:00–8:30pm
Bernard Weinger JCC in Northbrook (Thursdays)
February 19-June 11 (Second Session) | 7:00–8:30pm
Discount for Jewish Professionals, please call 847.763.3627 for more information.
For more information or to register by phone, call Abby at 847.763.3627 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
* Ulpan is an Israeli method for teaching and improving all Hebrew language skills — speaking, comprehension, reading and writing.