Fostering social change by igniting community entrepreneurs
JCC PresenTense Chicago is a volunteer-run community of local innovators and entrepreneurs, thinkers and leaders, creators and educators, investing their talent and energy to foster the next generation of social entrepreneurs and to impact our established Jewish community.
Through an intensive, cooperative six-month Fellowship, PresenTense helps young entrepreneurs develop their ideas into transformational, sustainable and socially responsible ventures by tapping the talents and passions of professionals in our community.
Keep an eye out for more events!
- Get Involved
You can become a part of the entrepreunrship community by lending your valuable talent! Young entrepreneurs participate in a six-month boot camp to learn skills and develop their ideas into sustainable and socially responsible ventures, with the support of professionals like you in our community.
Here’s how you can help:
- Mentor: provide goal setting and guidance to move venture from vision to execution
- Coach: assist, encourage and keep fellow on track with their monthly venture milestones
- Advisory Board Committees: admissions, alumni, launch night, Shark Tank
- Volunteer: Expert presenter, venture capitalists, pro bono and in kind services
Come back soon to find out how you can get involved!
- Support JCC PresenTense Chicago
You can help launch the talent and passion of everyday professionals in our community. Every dollar you give will be matched one-to-one by an anonymous donor. Your support will have twice the impact on innovation.