Mayer Kaplan JCC
JCC Chicago is seeking a creative and dynamic Marketing Manager who will be responsible for all marketing planning and strategy development supporting our large Day Camp and Children, Family and Wellness groups. In addition, the Marketing Manager will be responsible for serving in a hands-on capacity for the go-to-market execution of program initiatives (creative strategy, copywriting, media planning and placement) and the coordination of creative and other resources necessary to deliver on time and on budget.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to the following:
- Gain consumer, market and competitive knowledge to lead longer term development opportunities and infuse learning into short term strategies and plan deliverables.
- Identify opportunities to cross-promote programs and services across relevant user groups.
- Monitor key Product business indicators (i.e., enrollments, revenues) and recommend plan modifications to address Product performance.
- Develop, implement and reinforce brand identities for assigned program areas that strengthen consumer relationships and community presence.
- Incorporate testing and metrics into program execution to enhance performance and improve future marketing investment effectiveness and results.
- Integrate Agency mission and impact within marketing program development and delivery.
- Ensure compliance with identified brand architecture, copy conventions, and legal requirements.
- Work with broader marketing department and creative team to share plans and discuss assignment objectives and creative strategies, leading to better quality marketing programs, improved team work and employee engagement.
- Serve as a member of the marketing leadership team, spearheading department initiatives as identified.
- Conduct monthly client plan performance review meetings with Product Directors to access Product results, recalibrate initiatives, address prioritization issues and evaluate marketing program effectiveness.
- Identify opportunities through partnerships and alliances to further the Agency’s mission, build the JCC brand, strengthen member and community outreach, and drive enrollments and revenue.
- Develop and manage the execution of customer satisfaction research surveys for assigned product areas.
- Make a least two visits per month to select, assigned programs and develop a firsthand appreciation for the service, quality and unique value proposition.
- Identify and incorporate opportunities for recognizing customer relationships, loyalty and feedback into the development of marketing and communications strategies.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing or related field; Masters degree a plus.
- Minimum 5 years marketing experience required in a consumer organization or marketing agency.
- Individual, hands-on experience developing marketing plans and strategy, creative strategy, and program and market execution required.
- Experience in direct marketing required.
- Previous project management and brand management experience required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with ability to adapt communications style for various audiences.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Willingness and ability to travel to various sites within the Chicagoland area.